Monday, July 25, 2005

Taisha JH Volleyball team 2005-2006


Taisha JH Volleyball team 2005-2006
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

Here's a pic of my JH's girls' volleyball team. I think they have basically an A team, that is mostly 9th graders and then a B team with 7th and 8th graders. I have yet to watch them play in a regular match, but I've watched them practice and they seem pretty good. Altho they lack height, they have lots of spunk and try real hard.

I was hoping to organize a match between some members of the faculty, myself included, and the girls A team, but I have yet to convince anyway with decision making powers on the merits of the whole thing. I just think it would be fun for the students to see their teachers get schooled by some of their fellow students, and I enjoy playing volleyball. So I'll keep you updated and let you know if I can get this off the ground.

No comments: