Thursday, July 21, 2005

Yokan Sho - roku nen sei - playing UNO


Yokan Sho - roku nen sei - 1
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

I was SO HOT this day that I sweated right thru three shirts. I started the day in a solid color blue pocket t-shirt, and found out quickly that solid colors show sweat patches way more than white shirts do. So I switched to another solid shirt after I thought I'd level off heat wise, but then I had to sing "7-Steps" with one class, and that's a killer song - lots of moving around, so the sweat came a pourin'. I had this T-Shirt in my bag for kendo practice later in the day and had to put it on - I almost never wear plain T-shirts to school, as I try to look a tiny bit professional. Anyway, the colorful paper lei I was given at lunch completed the outfit and I stayed that way for the rest of the day. :)

No comments: