Monday, August 29, 2005

Taisha JH band girls


Summer band concert with JH and Taisha ELEMs - 1
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

Last Sunday, the 21st, I went to the really nice music hall here in Taisha for a concert by my Junior High band and a few of my elementary schools.

Here are the flute players acting silly and asking me to take their picture. Wakiko, in the back left, always makes a funny face everytime I snap a pic with her in it. Her mom, Odagawa sensei, is one of the teachers at one of my elem schools, so I'm always showing her funny pics of her daughter.

My school has a pretty good music program, and the kids in the band have been coming in everyday during their summer break to practice for an upcoming competition.
We also have a pretty good chorus club at my JH, but that club is exclusively girls.

No comments: