Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pics from my week


recess at Yokan Sho - 12.jpg
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

Hey Gang,

I just uploaded a few pics I shot over the course of this past week. I also included some shots I took last week while I was in Kobe. Like an idiot, I forgot to take any pictures of my workshop - but I did get some nifty shots of Kobe from the 30th floor of our hotel. As an RCA, I got a meal voucher for the somewhat swank restaurant on the 30th floor, so I didn't have to eat breakfast with all the other ALTs on Tuesday morning, and those shots were taken at about 9am.

So click here and you can see some pics from me at recess with the kids at one of my elementary schools that go with the videos I posted below. And some shots of my 9th graders at Taisha Chu chillin' between classes and two shots of my newest class of 1st graders at Taisha Sho.

Enjoy,
Jason

No comments: