Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sports Day prep - Aug 2007

This is how I spent a good chuck of my day today - walking around in our very HOT school, watching the kids prepare for Sports Day, which is Sept. 7th.
The kids have three basic tasks right now - prepare the very large poster to represent their class and team, make their costumes and come up with a 5-min dance routine.
I'll be shooting lots of video over the next two weeks as my kids prepare, so check back for more updates.
This is the first video I've posted that was shot with my new Flip Video camera that I bought when I was home in America. I think the picture quality is pretty good and the sound is better than my regular digital camera, but the sound is also a little "tinny" when compressed for upload to You Tube.

Enjoy,
Jason

No comments: