Friday, March 28, 2008

photo update


Opt-A 2nd term 07-08 - 1.jpg
Originally uploaded by Jason In Japan.

Hello All,

More pics on my flickr site for you to see.

The picture above is from a set I took of the 9th graders in my optional English class at TJH.
Every term I try to take some group shots of the kids in my elective English class, and this group of shots turned out pretty good. I use these shots in the movie I posted below.

The picture below is from Graduation Day at my other Jr High - Hamayama Chu. I didn't really take too many of the ceremony itself, but I got some fun snaps of the graduates after they walk the "gauntlet of goodbyes" and then gather in the parking lot for some last pics with their friends before they all head off to various high schools.

Enjoy!
-Jason

Graduation Day 2008 at Hamayama Chu - 33.jpg

No comments: