Friday, May 23, 2008

JET Vlog #1 - Welcome to the JET Programme ようこそ

Here is the first video in a series I hope to post on my YouTube page about helping new people coming to Japan in the summer for their first year on the JET Programme.

I've gotten some good response to my first two videos in the series, and doing simple searches on YouTube shows that no one else is really offer this type of advice for newbies.

I'm about to post the 3rd video, and I hope to have a new one every 4 or 5 days. If you're a new JET, I hope you find these videos helpful for your preparations. Please feel free to leave a comment or question below.

Cheers,
Jason

1 comment:

Curt B said...

hey man, my partner and I are on our way via JET. We don't have a placement yet. What I am most curious about at this point, is wardrobe. What kind of attire is expected out of JET's when they are teaching, perhaps a topic for a future vlog? Do you have a RSS for this page, am I just missing it somewhere?

CHeers