Saturday, November 15, 2008

SUMO - Fukuoka - Day 6 highlights 11-14-08

Sumo has started again, but unfortunately I have been so busy that I haven't been able to watch everyday.

I caught this highlight show on NHK late Friday/early Saturday at about 2am. So it's all in Japanese, but I throw in plenty of my own commentary.

I'm sad that I can't travel to Fukuoka and watch this tournament live, but I hope to post more bouts as the tournament goes on.

Enjoy some quick highlights of the last 5 matches from Day 6 - Friday the 14th.

-Jason

2 comments:

Jen said...

I just wanted to say, "Hello!" I recently found your JET vlog series on youtube and followed it here to your journal. I have to say I'm impressed by your dedication to this journal and commitment to the vlog entries. I feel that what you have shared is very useful. I'm applying to JET from America this coming year, but I have a few friends who have already been JETs and I lived in Japan during study abroad back in 2005 so I feel I am somewhat prepared. I'll be interested to look through your other entries, but I can't let it distract me from my homework too much! (Working on an education masters.) Keep up the entries, photos, and videos!

Anonymous said...

Hi.When I search "Ama"in youtube,I found your videos.I'm japanese sumo fan and Ama fan.(Got his autograph,go watching his training room.. etc!) So I'm interested in your videos.I watch the videos to watch sumo again but also to listen to your enthusiasm comment.Please continue posting that video.
Why I come to comment here is,yesterday's match.Have you already watched it?It's so important and exciting match that I want to share its excitement as Ama fan.
Sorry for my poor english.
I'm waiting to watch your video again.