Thursday, December 24, 2009

Avatar (Non-3D version) - My opening day review

This video is getting quite a few views on my 2nd YouTube channel - TaishaJason - where I talk about geeky stuff I like - movies, comics, etc.

I did a review from Japan for the movie Transformers 2 and it became the most watched video on this channel, so I'm not surprised this video is also getting many views. I'm probably one of the few reviews (out of a ton of 3D reviews) on YT for this movie talking about it as a non-3D experience.

Did you see it? What did you think?

-Jason

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I saw the 3D version and it was spectacular. Of course, I think that visual concept covered over the fact the story was predictable and overused. Regardless, the 3D version was definitely worth the money for the awesome imagery.

:)