Monday, February 16, 2015

Wow - it's 2015 already...

Hello!  Ohisashiburi desu ne.  Long time no see - no write - no blog.  I stopped writing in this space way back in 2011 and 2012, but here it is, three years later and the blog still exists.  Google or Blogspot or our internet overlords never saw fit to delete this blog.

Which is good, cuz recently I've felt an urge to get back to writing.  And starting tomorrow, I will have 5 weeks of vacation with little to do each day.

So I have some plans for this space...  I'm not sure who will be reading, but I guess my first series of posts will mostly be for me, but hopefully of interest to others as well.

I don't think my writing in the next few weeks will be too Japan centric, so if you mostly follow me for my vids and thoughts on Japan, then these may or may not interest you.

Anyway - if you are reading, I appreciate it, and if you want to leave a comment, I will do my best to read them and reply as needed.

More soon,
Jason

3 comments:

Jedijerry said...

Hay Jason glad your doing your blog again, found it by accident.hope for more blog.

Jedijerry said...

Read your blog glad I check back

Jason H. said...

Thanks Master Jerry...

I hope to have some fun reading posted in 2015! :)